Lamin Ating Press for Resin Flow of Prepreg Materials
- We designed tester all follwing IPC 2.3.17 (4.1) test method requirement.
- The temperature tolerance is ± 1.5°C on a heating platen tested at 9 points.
- The heating eplaten is precision machined and ground for hight parallelism and flatness accuracy up to ± 0.02mm.
- Upper, lower heating platen with PID device to calculate automatically.
- Heat-resisting oil seal for leak-proof and durable operation.
- Option: Resin flow and scale flow conjunctive tester is official recommended machine model.
- IPC: 2.3.17Resin flow of prepreg materials (B-Stage)<br />4.1 Laminating press maintained at a temperature of 171 ±2.8°C (340 ±5°F) and capable of providng a pressure of 200 psi (±10psi) on the test specimen.
|Size of Heating Platen||mm||200 x 200|
|Working Pressure (Hydraulic Power)||kg/cm²||10-40|
|Type of Heating||Electical Heating|
|Cylinder Diameter||mm||Ø 80|
|Machine Dimension (L x W x H)||mm||800 x 900 x 1460|
|Power Supply||3φ 220V/380V|
|Power Consumption||7 kw (9.5HP)|
- Copy right by VIGOR MACHINERY CO., LTD.
- Files Download