400° Vacuum Lamination Equipment
- The machine frame construction is calculated by computer to analyze stress/strain conditions. It is one-piece welded from high tensile steel, and stress rollovod to encure lifetime repeatability accuracy.
- The external of the machine is equipped with a heat isolated sheet metal. It allows the remaining heat to be exhausted through an air exhaust system, that avoids over-temperature in working area.
- The heating platen is manufactured from special steel plate to avoid machine deformation even operating at 400°C. The heating platen is machined and ground through several processes. Flatness and parallelism accuracy on a single platen can reach ±0.015mm/m. Also, temperature tolerance can be controlled with in ±1.5°C.
|Ø 180 x 4 sets
|Size of Heating Platen
|750 x 750
|Effective Pressing Area
|700 x 700
|Number of Opening
|Pressure on Platen
|Type of Heating
|3Ø 220V / 380V / 415V, 50 / 60HZ
|20-10 Torr / 3 ~ 4 min
|380°C ± 1.5°C
|Machine Size (L x W x H)
|1450 x 1600 x 2285
- The advanced industrial grade computer control system employs digital controlled software combined with WIN XP/WIN 2000 operation system and program editiing software. The screen provides temperature control. Temperature, pressure, vacuum, third curve and data can be recorded.
- Humanized operation system permits easy learning. Memory capacity for production formula is over 5,000 sets.
- The vacuum pump employs Germany-made high performance pump. It features long service life, superior performance and minimum maintenance under periodic maintenance condition.
Heating and Cooling System
- The heating employs magnetic-drive pump and vanous heat-resistant valves, assuring normal performance even operating at 400°C high temperature. The interior of the cooler is designed with stainless steel "U" shaped tubes, that fully eliminates the danger caused by rusting, penetrating holes, cold shrinking or hot expanding. It is one-piece fabricated, featuring beautiful outlook and space saving.
- With years of tests and practical experience of operation combined with accurate calculation to achieve the maximum safety and correct heating and cooling effect.
Hydraulic Power Unit
- The hydraulic system employs high quality parts and pump from Taiwan, U.S.A. Europe and Janpan, and is an integrated circuit design. The outstanding hydraulic system ensures maximum stability of motions and system accuracy.
- Specifications & dimensions subject to change, without prior notice.
- Files Download